Sunday, November 19, 2006

What's in your pants?

heh.
So, on Saturday I am at a loss as to what to do. I go out, buy some treats for my mum in hospital, and decide to drop in to my place of work to see what's up. The Christmas Tree is what is up. Well, it's been put together - a fake one - but the lights are not on it. I volunteer, along with one of the owners of the hotel to put up the lights.

We check the lights, they all work, and start putting them on the tree.

We're almost done, and the tree decides to fall over. I am up the ladder, holding the ladder with one hand, the tree with the other as help is summoned, and all of a suddenly, the theme from Mario Brothers starts ringin in my pants. Cell phone. It's a bit comic, and you had to be there to appreciate it.

So, everything is put right, the Mario Brothers are responded to, and the tree stays up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home