Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No title comes to mind

So more on my mother.
She has decided to vacate her apartment and look for a nursing home here in Kingston. This means I shall have to go and talk to the super in Prescott and see what can be done about breaking the lease. Then, getting the furniture packed, transported to Kingston and put into storage until I can figure out what to do with it.

I'm keeping my aunt (my mum's sister) apprised on a daily basis of my mum's condition. Unfortunately, some wires got crossed in translation, and my aunt thinks that my mum is much worse than she really is. Anyway, she's going to call her tomorrow, and that'll make her happy.

And now, my daily picture of things long ago and far away:


So here we are, practicing male bonding. Where's the beer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home