Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Again, posts on nothing.

I seem to talk about my mother a lot, don't I? That's probably because I have nothing else.
My life is very quiet - weekdays I work from 11pm to 7am Sunday through Thursday, Friday and Saturday off, and that's drinking time, unless I have to drive somewhere, and then no alcohol.
I eat, I sleep, I look at my cats, lots of TV, and that's it.

Now, though, with my mother in hospital, I have other things to worry about - her apartment, a nursing home, and her finances, because in a short while I may have to look after those.

It's going to be very different.

Monday, I have to go to court to give evidence in a trial involving a stolen credit card - this happened a year ago, and I had forgotten all about it until I got the summons a few weeks ago. This too will be interesting, and I will update when that happens.

And now, another historical picture:

A picture from a happier time, though some people would deny it. I hung around a bunch of really square people. By the way, I am not in this picture. That is not me with the tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home