Sunday, November 26, 2006

Things to think about

Things are moving forward, but slowly.
I have so many things to think about in the next couple of weeks.
Once the power of attorney papers have been signed, I am going to have to transfer my mum's bank accounts to my city, get an estimate for packing and moving all her furniture etc, and finding out how much it will cost to put it into storage for a while.

And cutting off her cable and internet. That'll be easy.

Then, there's the fact I have to find a retirement/nursing home for her. That may not prove to be as easy.

Lastly, the cat. My mum has a cat that's about 17, and right now he's at the kennels. I doubt that they'd want to keep looking after him, and it's expensive to keep him there. My wife or I could take him, but I don't have that much room, and I also have two cats who may not take to a new one.

My wife also has two cats, but a bit more room. We'll have to wait and see.

And I think that's enough whining.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home